Thursday, April 10, 2008

How To read my story in the proper chronological order!

April 10, 2008 - 12:00 Noon Thursday

......The scriptures admonish us over & over about how we get the victory over our adversary...The Devil, Satan, or Whatever name you want to call him by....There are many names!

....."Always be prepared to give an answer for the Hope that is within us."

....."WE OVERCAME HIM BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, AND THE WORDS OF OUR TESTIMONY!"

....Let me just say this, as a matter of housekeeping so to speak to avoid confusion when trying to follow my story in the proper chronological order, or timeframe.

Start at the bottom of the page. or you can look at the dates that my entries are posted and then work your way up to the top. Let me also encourage you to read the comments that go along with each posting.
....There are a whole lot of good info and maybe some clarification or answers to some of the same questions that may have risen in your own minds as you read.

....My hope and prayer is, that God gets all the glory, and that the readers may find some hope for their own lives as they might identify with some things that may have happened in their own lives, and maybe there might be some insight that you can share with me that may enhance my journey as a fellow traveler as we all are embarking on this incredible journey that we call life for this short time that we have on this incredible planet that God gave us to enjoy and inhabit for this short time.



BLESSINGS UPON YOU & YOURS

MICHAEL

No comments: