Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary 31 years of pure........? LOL

April 16, 2008 - Wednesday 3:00PM

........................"Happy 31st Wedding Anniversary!"............

Hello!
Love of my life,
I wished we were together today!
...But alas we are not!
... I DO!
Want to wish you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
DO YOU?
...Please say I DO!

Know this!....
...On this day, and forever more,
I love you more than my very own life,
and I will defend you always, and in all things.
Because, that is what I believe that God honors.
That unconditional love, that He has demonstrated to us,... in spite of all of our sins and hypocrisy!
... Jesus himself, bore all of our sins. "Though they be as scarlet,...
... He has made them as white as snow.
... Thank God!
That He is God, and not us.
... Lest we be left with no hope whatsoever...
... For our very lives... at our most righteous moment,
... is still, nothing more than filthy rags in his sight!
A great stench to his heavenly nostrils.
... It is truly by grace we are saved, and not by our works or deeds that we are judged.
... That is the kind of love I hope that I employ...
...With not only those of mine!
Those I hold... Dearly Beloved!

Would to God,
... That I might demonstrate!
His unconditional love...
... to even the most vile fellow that ere cross my path in the course of destiny.
...May God forgive me, as I am sure...
...That I have grossly failed, in this regard!!!
...And shall surely fail again, as is... the frustration, of mans attempt,
... to aspire to that high mark of God's goodness,
... and his gracious love!
... For 31 years now, I have known you as wife, and mother to our children!
...And in that Wonderful, Blessed, gift of time granted to us,...
...I have grievously failed time after time.
... Pray forgive me Dear...
..as I strive to endeavor...
To be more successful,
...At hitting that mark...
... You so richly deserve,
.. as God's precious gift to our family.
... May this day, and yea this life,
... Be full of Joy, and Happiness,
... in these golden years,
... however long, or short they may be!
... I will count each, and every second,
As Dear, and as precious,
as the very breath within me that sustains my life!
PLEASE GOD,... That I may be worthy of that precious gift...
...That I know as our progeny's mother and my wife.

Yes... I love you more today than I did yesterday,
And will love you even still more tomorrow,
than I did today!
... Thank you, for loving me, and sharing your life with me!

....."HAPPY, HAPPY, ANNIVERSARY BABY!....


Michael

1 comment:

BethBowling said...

Happy 31st Aniversary to you too Sweetheart. Should I fill in the ......? LOL Let's just say it's had it's ups and downs, twists and turns But overall>>>WE MADE IT THOUGH! Thank you for your special writing to me. I only wish I was as gifted as you in the written words as you are. Although all of these years haven't been the happiest, we learned from them, grown from our mistakes and overcame our enimies and Praise God we made it through and are still together today. I feel that we are closer and happier in our relationship now then we ever have been. The Love we have for each other is stronger and sweeter then ever. I am so glad we made it through all the trials and tribulations. I Love You Honey.