Saturday, March 22, 2008

EASTER 2008. JESUS IS RISEN INDEED

"HE IS RISEN!"

"HE'S RISEN INDEED!!!!!"

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday. 2008.

Easily the single most important event in history relative to our Christian Faith has to be the truth declared on that Sabbath morning.
The tomb is Empty....."JESUS IS RISEN"...
Three days had passed since Jesus, Son of Mary, The product of the immaculate conception, cried out from that cruel Roman Gallows.
"FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!"

And then finally he exclaimed as He gave up the Ghost...
"IT IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!"

Three days after that cruel horrific moment in history....Our Messiah.....Yeshua Hamishea, conquered Death, Hell and The Grave
The stone was rolled away....and He came forth out of that tomb TRIUMPHANTLY!
That is a historical fact that all believers can stake their eternal lives and future upon....because that is our Blessed Hope. That is why the Apostle Paul Declared to the Corinthian Church "WITHOUT THE RESSURECTION WE WOULD BE MEN MOST MISERABLE"

I think that most of the inhabitants of Planet Earth tomorrow will fail to understand the significance of that Blessed holiday that we celebrate every Spring.....

EASTER SUNDAY > "HE IS RISEN"
YES!!!!!!!!
HE'S RISEN INDEED!!!!!!!!!!

There is so much joy that I hope to share in the days ahead as I try and remain ever faithful to share that no matter what happens to us in this life....there is a better day beyond when we also are partakers in that beautiful future resurrection.

Please stay tuned for the powerful testimony of how much God loves us and forgives us inspite of all of our flaws and failures. My Life and lifes experiences are living proof of that if I only have the courage to lay down my life at His cross and allow Him to Manifest His resurrection power in the witness of What Jesus means to me.

VAYA CON DIOS

2 comments:

Corinna said...

Hello Mike and Beth!!! (or should I say Pastor Mike?) Long time no see! Your daughter, Aimee, and I have reconnected on myspace and she told me to come here and read your webpage! Wow! It has been a long time...but still seems like yesterday in a way...since I have seen you both. My time at Praise Baptist Church and Alpha and Omega Ministries was a very memorable and life-changing experience for me and I always talk about it when asked to give my testimony! I just recently got back in contact with Pastor Rob and Cathy Patterson as well. I read a lot of your blog, but not all of it. From your blog, it seems as if you have some hard feelings and emotions to overcome concerning Praise Baptist Church. To be honest, I don't know what exactly happened between you and Praise Baptist Church and I'm not sure I even need to know. I do remember many people being really upset when you left and a lot of people leaving the church after you left. I hope and pray that whatever healing or restoration you need, you both will receive it. I know our God is ready and willing to give it! Your daughter, Aimee, has grown into a wonderful Christian woman...I'm sure you both are very proud! I still think of her like she was only 10 years old! I recently returned from missionary teaching in Honduras in Central America for 2 years through my church in Michigan...Lake Center Bible Church. Now I have accepted a teaching position in North Carolina in a public school as a kindergarten bilingual teacher. I am learning a lot at this job, but I am very homesick for my church in Michigan. Though I go back and forth about it, my current train of thought is to start looking for a job in Michigan. I have already told my principal here in NC that I will teach another year during the 2008-2009 school year, but hopefully the following year I can return home. We'll see... It was nice reading your blog. I hope and pray the best for both of you! May God bless you! Corinna Gregg

Cowboy/Rev. said...

Dear Sister Corinna, I am always so excited to hear how someones life was so positively impacted as a result of the ministry of Praise Baptist & Alpha & Omega Ministries. My Biological Father lives in Hickory N.Carolina, and we try to visit often as he is getting up in years as we all are. BTW, I have no Ill will towards Praise Church though as God gave me the blessed privelage of being the Pastor when we founded and constituted the Church & Alpha & Omega Was Birthed out of a need that arose from us no longer having enough room in our own house to contain all of the new converts that we were reaching. Even though there was a situation that arose out of A "Recovery Failure" on my part, I had served for almost seven years as not only Pastor, but Butcher, Baker, & Candlestick Maker if you know what I mean?...Raising my young family & living right there on sight in that inner city setting on the grounds Of Alpha & Omega had taken its toll on me and I have now come to understand that I was probably suffering from Clinical Depression at the time. Professional Burnout for sure. Anyways, I really did need to pursue formal Theological Training & Education...And we felt like the Church would be left in Capable hands with Rob Patterson in Place. I truly felt like God was leading my family and I onto the next chapter in our lives. I am sorry that their was a number of people that left after we did but unfortunately that is a common occurence in a church when a beloved leader leaves no matter what the reason. That my sister is almost always Satan's handiwork. Anyways I love that little Church and have made a few visits over the 5 years we have been back in Kalamazoo, and am always blessed and refreshed as a result of worship with the saints there now. God's anointing abides on Pastor Al Dines & his ministry there. Please feel free to E-mail us here if you like. You will find the address if you click on my profile I believe. Thanks so much for your visit and kind words. May God's richest Blessings be upon You & Yours!