Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hello...I'm Back & I'm Blessed Beyond Belief

October 3,2008

...Thank God I didn't wake up dead this morning, although it wouldn't be a bad thing to be absent from the body, and to be in the presence of the Lord?

...It has been a long time since I was last able to access this Blog Site and "TESTIFY" to all of the great things that God has done in my life since April 2008......

.......Where do I start to catch Y'all up???

...Let me see....Oh Yeah, that epic battle that we were having with AT&T over them shutting off my internet service...

...As you can obviously see, we have resolved that issue, at least for the present moment. Pray God allows us to continue from now until Jesus returns. AMEN!!!

.......So much has happened in my life since we last shared 6 months ago.

...Shortly After my last post in mid April God spoke to my heart and I actually listened and obeyed.

... I went back to my old Home Church Where I was the founding Pastor, PRAISE BAPTIST CHURCH & ALPHA AND OMEGA MINISTRIES, and re-joined that local fellowship. I transfered my Church Letter from Little Flock Baptist Church near Louisville, Ky.

...I am just like any other typical church member there, and I am serving in a volunteer role as a Servant Minister at our outreach ministry Alpha & Omega Ministries.

...I serve under The current Pastor Rev. Al Dines and his wife Shirley Dines, The Director of A&O.

......My role there is best characterized as I serve very much like a chaplain as well as I am in charge of the carpentry & Maintainence needs of the physical plant of the campus. I also lead 2 Bible Studies during the week on Weds. AM & Thurs. PM. We are presently studying Paul's letters to the Corinthian Church

...I am currently Mentoring several of the adult male residents there.

......You can look up our Church & our outreach Ministry on the web at Praisebaptistchurch.org


....There is so much that I want to share in regards to what God is doing in mine and Beth's Lives as well as getting back to sharing about that never ending story...My Personal Testimony, but it is extremely late or very early in the morning at 1:45AM Fri. 10/03 or Thurs. 10/02 Late night...But I'll try and log back on some time tomorrow when I am of fresh mind and begin to catch up on everything and even discuss all the exciting things we are facing in the very near future...

Oh BTW How about That Vice Presidential Debate That just took place Between Sen. Joe Biden & Gov. Sarah Palen?

Isn't Gov. Palen So awesome??? I just love her to pieces and really wished that she was at the top of the Republican Ticket running for President. Don't get me wrong...I have alot of respect for John McCain but I really feel like Miss Sarah is just a breath of fresh air on the Political scene.

Anyways...Until Later.....

Be Well & Be Blessed

Brother Michael

P.S. I Cor. 15:58 Says,
"BE YE STEDFAST, IMMOVABLE, ALWAYS ABOUNDING IN THE WORK OF THE LORD FOR AS MUCH AS YE KNOW THAT YOUR LABOR IN THE LORD IS NOT IN VAIN!"
....This is one of my favorite memory verses!...


No comments: