Sunday, October 5, 2008

"A FATHERS LOVE & CONCERN FOR HIS ADULT CHILDREN"

SUNDAY MORNING OCTOBER 5TH 2008


MY HEARTS CRY FOR MY ADULT CHILDREN & THEIR FAMILIES!

THIS IS A LETTER THAT GOD PUT ON MY HEART THIS MORNING BEFORE I LEFT FOR SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP.

.....IT IS MY HOPE AND PRAYER THAT US MEN AS THE HUSBANDS AND FATHERS OF OUR FAMILIES WOULD FINALLY STEP UP AND ASSUME OUR GOD GIVEN, SPIRIT ANOINTED, ROLES THAT GOD HIMSELF IN HIS DIVINE WISDOM ESTABLISHED AS PART OF THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS THAT HE INTENDED FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME....

Dear Family,

I am truly blessed this Sunday morning as I am sitting here with my cup of coffee trying to wake up, I love watching Pastor Hagee from his Church in San Antonio Tx. on Sunday mornings....He has been preaching on this awesome series of sermons these past few months I believe its something like Voting the Bible and this morning he was preaching on the "Wild Horses Of Anger!" and it seems like every sunday at some point in his preaching The anointing becomes so strong that tears just begin to flow freely as God deals with my Heart....I am so THANKFUL that God has removed my heart of stone and restored a soft heart of flesh that is able to feel, see, and hear God's voice when he speaks to me each and everyday throughout my day....
......Its almost like that Christian song we used to listen too....Everywhere I go I see your face moving....
.....Do Y'all remember that song???

....Anyways, thats not the point, the point is THAT GOD IS WANTING TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO US DAILY IN REAL AND POWERFUL WAYS!!!!

...And we miss it when he reveals Himself and His will for our lives through every circumstance, I said, "EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE!!!!" that we encounter every day,

I don't know if Y'all have read Sheldon's book?... "IN HIS STEPS".... It's where they came up with the cute little ACROSTIC....WWJD.....That came out of Sheldon's book and the premise of the whole book is exactly that...
....In every circumstance, every decision, of every day of our lives....WHAT WOULD JESUS DO???

....HOW MUCH MORE WOULD OUR LIVES AND OUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH THE PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.....
......If we lived our lives according to that principal????

....Well that's my sermon for the day, and thats not going to cost you all anything, just food for thought!

...But I would like to put a little bug in your ears just in case you were thinking about or wondering what could we get Dad this year for his Birthday or for Christmas that he would enjoy and get the most use out of???

....Well, one of 2 things or both if Y'all are so inclined or able....

Pastor Hagee's series of sermons he's currently preaching on on CD or DVD, all you have to do is just watch his broadcast or I & your Mom have all the necessary info to contact them to order it....OR,,,,

.........A BRAND NEW NKJV GIANT PRINT STUDY BIBLE WITH MY NAME ENGRAVED ON THE FRONT COVER AND WHO IT IS FROM....

ANYWAYS...... Y'all know very well that you really don't need to get me anything...but I just thought I might put that out there just in case...LOL....

One other thing before I get up outta here and go to worship....PLEASE KNOW AND FEEL THIS...

...Y'ALL & ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE IN MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS EACH AND EVERY DAY AND I PRAY FOR YOU DAILY MANY TIMES A DAY SO PLEASE TRUST AND EXPECT THAT GOD IS GOING TO BE INVOLVED IN YOUR DAILY EXPERIENCES EACH AND EVERYDAY DEMONSTRATING HIS LOVE AND DESIRE TO GUIDE AND DIRECT YOUR PATHS!!!!

"LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, BUT TRUST ME AND ACKNOWLEDGE ME IN ALL OF YOUR WAYS, AND I WILL DIRECT YOUR PATHS!"

....Sometimes because of our stubborness and rebellion, God may direct our paths through "DISCIPLINE" Do not resist or despise this...as he speaks on this in the 12th chapter of Hebrews.

"DESPISE NOT THE CHASTENING OF THE LORD.............IF WE WERE WITHOUT DISCIPLINE THEN WE WOULD BE BASTARDS AND NOT SONS....Etc. etc. etc. Please read that chapter for yourself. Its one of the great chapters of the New Testament and one of my personal favorites.

.....Once again I love Y'all very much and miss you all terribly Daddy's praying for you always...be encouraged and comforted by that reality.

LOVE

DADDY


.........I BELIEVE THAT GOD MEANS FOR US TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE...SO THIS LETTER THAT YOU HAVE JUST READ IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW GOD WOULD HAVE US TO RELATE TO OUR ADULT CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES...

BE BLESSED IN THE BELOVED

BROTHER MICHAEL

No comments: