Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas ???

                     .....Merry Christmas 2011 ???.....


              Just barely past midnight, so "OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS MORNING 2011....

"Joy to the world, the LORD is come, Let Earth receive its KING"

......"MERRY CHRISTMAS"......

...Sorry Folks....I'm not feeling it this year!

...I Know with all my heart That Jesus is the reason for the season, and that Christ is Christ-mas...



...But you have to know that almost 3 days ago on Thursday Dec. 22 @ 6:00AM at the Kalamazoo Airport my Wife Beth, Daughter-in-Law Jessie, Michael III (3Peat), Kiera (Gidget The Midget), and Newborn Grandaughter Olivia wrapped our arms Around our  son Michael II (Repeat) bowed our heads and Prayed to our Heavenly Father to protect and keep Him safe from all harm!...

Michael II is a Son, Brother Husband, Father and Friend to many... He's Really his Momma's Boy!!!!


...  Sargeant Bowling...Surviving 6 months already!.. 

... having Heavy Hearts, Swelled with Pride, Full of Anxiety... 

...Bathed and Covered in Prayer... Send him off   "AGAIN!' into harms way  in Afghanistan!!!

    ...As Proud as we can be, He carries the same Torch of courage and honor that his  Grandpa Edmonds Did in WW II !...

...Also a  Sargeant and Combat Medic serving with honor and distinction in the European Theatre, and the South Pacific...

... Clyde Enos Edmonds, My Wifes Father, My Personal Hero...
... Saved Many  lives and received numerous Medals of valor in the great war against Hitler's Germany and the Empire of Japan!...

"God Rest His Soul"

....Our son comes from good stock, and we all try and buck up, put on a good Brave face...

...The Kid's Just Know that Daddy is fighting against the BAD GUYS because he's an Army Soldier.

 ...The NewBorn Olivia Laid eyes on her Daddy for the first time,...
...Her Daddy Held His third child... just a few days ago...
....They got to spend 11 days together and then He is gone again...Back to the Battle field!

   .... May Strong War Fareing Angels watch over and protect him and his troops until they  all Return and are  Re-United once again with us at Home...


.....Every Fiber in my being wants to rant and rave about My feelings and opinions on the Poltics of  this war and how unwilling I am to shed one more drop of blood of God's most Beloved in all His creation,Mankind!..

...Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Gentile, Hispanic, Arab, Asian, African, Australian British, Civilized, Greek, Barbarian, Atheist, Agnostic, Whatever Whatever!...

....Jesus Died For all of us That we might Know Him and Spend eternity with Him!

...He commanded us to love one another....!



...Words can't express how proud I was when we attended Tyler's Graduation from Boot/Basic Training @ Fort Jackson, South Carolina...!!!!
 
We are so proud of Michael's and Tyler's willingness to put it all on the line for what is supposed to be our fight against radical Islamo Fascist Terrorism... .........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!


...I have to believe though with all my heart that their is not one Hot Blooded Father or Mother's or their Patriotic families that would be willing to trade one ounce of their loved ones Precious blood for one barrel of foreign crude oil...

...Family, Freedom and God's Kingdom...His will be done... are the values worth fighting and dieing for...!

And I no longer believe we are in the middle east for those noble reasons!

...I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, AND OUR SONS 110% WITH ALL MY HEART AND PRAY FERVERNTLY FOR ALL OF THEM, EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY AND GOD HELP ME...I EVEN PRAY FOR OUR SO CALLED ENEMIES.... BECAUSE, THATS WHAT THE CHRIST OF CHRISTMAS COMMANDED ALL OF US TO DO!...

...Forgive me for not being able to make and be Merry this year...My poor heart is heavy and broken...I've tried my best to put on a Happy Face...

...SORRY!


...PLEASE!!!!!



"PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TOWARDS ALL MANKIND!"

BARUCH  HASHEM ADONIA

DAD  AKA Michael D. Bowling I

No comments: