Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"GOD'S GRACE" "HIS WORD" "MY PRAYER"





"The steadfast Love of the Lord never ceases,
His mercy never comes to an end,
They are New every morning,
 New every morning,
Great is Thy Faithfulness Oh Lord,
....GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS!"


...Thank God I am Not God...
...If I was God I would have given up on me a long time ago...And maybe you Too!

...But if I understand God's Word correctly... And Believe that it is literally true?

...And I do!

 ...Then, what I feel, and what I think is irrelavent.

...GOD SAID IT, I BELIEVE IT, AND THAT SETTLES IT!...

 "For by Grace you (I) have been saved through Faith, and that not of (Myself) yourselves: It is the Gift of God,
  Not of works, lest (I) anyone should boast."

"Though your sins be as Scarlet, They shall be white as snow"

 " If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse Us from "ALL" unrighteousness." 

....Father, Please forgive me for all my many failures and remember how full YOU have made my heart in regards to all the truths that you reveal to me moment by moment....

....The only goodness, happiness, joy, and love I possess is what you alone have imparted to this flawed Mortal Coil...

...Create in me a clean heart...

...Oh God,  And renew a right spirit within me...

...Cast me not away from thy presence oh Lord...

...Take not Thy Holy Spirit from me...

...Restore unto me, the joy of Thy Salvation and ...

...Renew a right Spirit within me!!!

...YOUR WORD IS TRUE FATHER SO I COMPLETELY REJECT THE LIES AND CONDEMNATION THAT THE ENEMY CONSTANTLY BOMBARDS WITH...
...SPIRIT OF SUICIDE, DEATH, HOPELESNESS AND FEAR...
... YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME OR MINE ANY LONGER...
 ... I HAVE OVERCOME YOU SATAN, AND ALL YOUR DEMONIC MINIONS BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND THE WORD OF MY TESTIMONY...

....IN THE PRECIOUS... BEAUTIFUL... WONDERFUL... HOLY... POWERFUL... AWESOME... "NAME OF JESUS"... I ASK, THAT YOU FILL ME WITH YOUR "HOLY SPIRIT"...
...ANOINT WITH POWER FROM ON HIGH... "YOUR WORD"...
... AS YOU INSPIRE, MY MEAGER ATTEMPTS...
... TO TELL OF THE WONDEROUS THINGS...
... THAT "YOU" HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE, AND THE LIVES OF THOSE THAT  MAY READ THESE PAGES...

...MAY THESE TESTIMONIES GO FORTH...
... AND BEAR MUCH FRUIT...
... AND NOT RETURN UNTO THE HEAVENS VOID...
... MAY THAT FRUIT REMAIN AND BE MULTIPLIED...

..."YOUR GRACE" OH GOD IS A WONDROUS THING... ...HELP ME TO BE AN INSTRUMENT OF YOUR GRACIOUSNESS...

IN JESUS NAME AND BY HIS GRACE

Brother Michael

No comments: