Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"GODSPEED'S TAXI TALES!" (DISAPOINTMENT)

..........."INTEGRITY"...........

....Where have all the Flowers gone?  Long time passssyyyy....

...I try my best to be a man of my word...
...To do what I say, and say what I'll do! THIS IS CALLED "INTEGRITY!"

...I expect the same and want to believe the best about the people that I deal with on a day to day basis...

...Unfortunately, this has not been my experience...
...This is disapointment!!!

...My experience has been, that the people that you try to help the most, are the ones that will turn on you the quickest...
...It has been my curse to have way too many of these folks hanging around like leeches, sucking the life blood out of me!

...Don't get me wrong, there are a PRECIOUS FEW that remain loyal and "ALWAYS FAITHFUL!"  These ar rare, precious, and as valuable as diamonds...

...I am blessed to have a few of these people in my life!!!

...OK...What is prompting this particular rant?

...I recently bought one of my Taxi competitors company back in Sept. October 2011.  
...For A tidy sum of money I got her clients which according to her was about 400 college students and a half  dozen Native Kalamazoo residents mostly Visually Impaired Folks or medically challenged whereby I would agree to provide their rides at a substantial discount (Her Prices) which I agreed until The first of the year 2012...I did! 

...I also got a broke down mini van Valued at a $100.00 and this vehicle is still at my mechanics awaiting a minimum of $1600.00 worth of repairs...

...She also asked me if I would give her a job driving for GodSpeed Part Time so she could help make the transition for my new clients a little smoother and she also needed the money!

...Being the nice guy that I am and in the name of helping a person that called herself my friend...I truly did count her as a friend...

...She claimed to be really hurting and down on her luck and did not have the ability to keep her company going anyways...

...So, I am a soft hearted person who has always tried to be there for Lynette whenever she has called upon me for help...

...I have responded to her sooooo manyyyy times from tragedy to tragedy, praying for her and her loved ones in death, house fires, sickness, injury,  parenting issues with her teenagers and children etc. etc. etc...

...I even let her dispatch for my taxi company and gave her a much better lease deal on driving my best and biggest cab...A far better deal than the rest of my drivers out of respect for her being a former taxi company owner...

...No matter though...It was never enough and she always complained that she was somehow being screwed..."GO FIGURE!"

...This girl thinks the whole universe revolves around her and her needs, wants, and desires...She is never wrong, is always right, and justified in every situation!

...This girl has a dark cloud over her life...A true "DRAMA QUEEN!"  In every sense of the word...If I had a dollar bill for every time I heard her say, 
..."I don't know why all this bad stuff always happens to me?  I am not a bad person?"
...I would be rich!

The other day, I finally had enough, I reached my limit,...The straw that broke the camels back was...

When my day dispatcher (Rusty) came in on Saturday morning and I commented that we had had a good night!

...Rusty Informed me that Lynette didn't think so cuz she posted on her FaceBook page that she was tired of getting screwed on the gas...

...I came un-glued! I asked him to pull up her page for me and sure enough...Live and in living color was Lynette's face with a post that stated that she was so tired of being screwed on the gas in my van and that if it wasn't for her (MY) college students she would Quit!...

Two things> I paid her good money for those college students when they would of probably wound up as our clients anyways because she no longer had the vehicles or the means to service their transportation needs...

Secondly> She is the only night shift driver that did not have to pay for all the gas on her friday and saturday night shift. I paid for half of it...
...The night in question she reported that she booked in excess of $200.00 and turned in a gas receipt for $34.00 which means she only spent $17.00 in gas for 120 miles driving...
...approx 5 gallons of gas is what she actually paid for out of her pocket while the rest of my night drivers paid $40.00 to $60.00 for gas...

...When Rusty realized how mad I was over her posting those inappropriate remarks on the internet...attacking my integrity, accusing me of screwing her over when I had bent over backwards trying to help her out...

...He asked me, to please not out him to Lynette for telling me about her facebook post...

...As you can Imagine, I changed Lynette's lease deal to the same as the rest of my drivers...When she showed up for her Sat. Night shift she was informed that she would have to pay for all of her gas on weekends like everybody else as well as our dispatch fee's...

...She wasn't happy about it but went out anyways.
 She began to make demands on my new dispatch trainees snapping at them being rude and even screamed at Aaron Telling him that she was not taking anymore orders from him that she would only respond to Clinton Cuz she was also mad at Kelly too!

...Kelly, My office Mngr informed me of the ongoing drama and I informed her to tell Lynette to bring her Cab back into the office...
...I was sick and tired of her disrespect and constant drama and was going to give her the rest of the night off...

She broght my cab back alright, without filling up the gas or dropping her lease money for the night (Imbezzlement!) and Quit!

As you might imagine...She got back on facebook and posted that she had been fired because she has a hearing impairment...She has a blue tooth in her ear for Christ's sake...Her ability to hear my dispatchers had nothing to do with it!  She was brought in for the night for being Rude and disrespectful. (Insubordination)!

...Two days later, I am informed by the owner of another Cab company in town that Lynette was applying for a position with their company and that she would be willing to sell her large list of college students to them as well if they hired her...

(Can anyone say Fraud? Larceny? Imbezzlement?)

She signed a no compete agreement with us!

I am sure this isn't over with yet?

I must say that I am not surprised anymore by anything that some people do to me, especially when I have always been a good and faithful friend to them.

...I would also like to add that in my heart, I still care about Lynette and her family...I am at peace with the fact that I kept my word and fulfilled all my obligations in our contract in regards to our business deal whereby I bought Lynette's Limo. I performed at every level of our agreement.  I was professional and a man of my word!

...On a personal and spiritual note...I have no hate in my heart towards her. God's word commends me to forgive, extend grace and forgiveness, and not to seek revenge or retribution for any wrongs that I may have suffered...On the contrary God says that as believers we will be defrauded and suffer wrong and to receive it graciously and willing without exhibiting malice of any kind and by His grace I hope to be obedient to His blessed admonition...

...Lynette and family I love you in the Lord and wish you no Ill will....

I AM TRULY DISAPOINTED!

AND THAT IS ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

In Jesus Name

Michael




No comments: